Creamy Tomato Soup.
You can have Creamy Tomato Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of Desired oil.
- You need 1 large of Onion peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic peeled and coarsest chopped..
- It’s 28 oz of Can crushed, diced or whole peeled tomatoes..
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened coconut milk..
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Creamy Tomato Soup instructions
- In a large Dutch oven or soup pot that is already hot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions, and sauté until just about translucent, 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and sauté for 1 minute..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes to allow flavored to mend..
- Carefully pour a cup or two of the soup mixture into a blender (until it is only halfway full) and purée until smooth. Remove to a separate soup pot or container and repeat with the remaining soup mixture, working in batches. Alternately, you can use immersion blender to purée the soup mixture..