Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Make me feel better Chicken Soup
Make me feel better Chicken Soup.
You can have Make me feel better Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Make me feel better Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 1 large of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 3 medium of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 6 each of Gold Potatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 6 each of Celery Sticks.
Make me feel better Chicken Soup step by step
- In a large pot add chicken, water and other stock ingredients. Heat on medium heat for about an hour..
- Cut veggies in chunky size pieces. After chicken has cooked for an hour add in the carrots, onion, celery let it cook for 15 minutes then add the rest of the veggies and cook until potatoes are tender. Then enjoy.